Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Saunders/VanderMeulen Family Photos

April 26, 2009

It was supposed to be a nice weekend, but the forecasters got it way off. My family and I spent the day of my sister's graduation from GVSU under an umbrella! And Sunday wasn't looking much better. After canceling our planned outing to Wedgewood Park in Grandville, I headed out to Deb and Rick's house to shoot some family photos since it was the first time the whole family was in the same place in quite some time. But low and behold, the sun decided to show it's face at the perfect time, right as we were read to start.

Although the weather wasn't the best, we had a good time. And I definitely have to say, the Saunders and VanderMeulen clan were ready for photos. It was smooth sailing from beginning to end, even with little Caiden trying to plant his dirty hands (he found the flower pot on the deck) right on his mom's nice white shirt!
























































































































































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.