Monday, June 8, 2009

Liz & Brian's Engagement Photos

June 7, 2009

I got a message from a friend from my GVSU photography days last week. Turns out she's getting married in September and she needed some engagement photos, ASAP! I was glad to help of course. We had to work through our various scheduling conflicts but we came up with a good time on Sunday to get together and do the photos.

It's always a little nerve-racking to take photos of another photographer, they can be the most critical because they know what they want and expect it too! But Liz and her fiance, Brian, were fun to work with, and Liz was like an unofficial assistant, already posing herself and Brian just the way I was thinking before I even said it.

We did photos for a little under an hour and our timing was perfect because just as we were finishing up, the rain that had held off all morning finally came along. Thanks, Liz and Brian, and congrats to the both of you! I'm sure your wedding will be beautiful. I hope you like the photos!










My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.