Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New from the Kazakos Wedding

Niko & Katie

Being that it's winter and there are less weddings and photo jobs for me to do, I get a little antsy to do some creating. I think I'm going to use some of my free time creating some collages and such from my 2009 weddings (hey, who knows, maybe I'll even dip into 2007 and 2008!) to post for you all to see. They are mostly just images put together but it always gives them a little kick to pair things that may not have ever been next to each other before.

I met Katie and Niko the day of their rehearsal. They are such a cute couple, and Katie and her dress were so pretty. I got a lot more great shots than I realized at the time. The wedding was held at the Saint Mary's Cathedral in downtown Grand Rapids and their reception was at Noto's Old World Italian Restaurant on 28th Street.

Click the photos to see them in full screen.

First, we have Katie's little neice. She was adorable and LOVED the camera!


Katie and her bridesmaids got their hair and make-up done at Design One.


One of my favorite series of the year, and the one of Katie's necklace is one of my favorite photos of the year!


St. Mary's has BEAUTIFUL stained glass windows, an amazing cathedral.


Katie's huge and pretty bouquet.


They are so cute together!


Having fun in downtown GR at the walking bridge (it's a wedding photo staple!)


Details from the reception at Noto's.


First dance, the expressions are perfect.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.