Thursday, February 16, 2012

Andrea: Class of 2012 (Grand Rapids Senior Photographer)

February 11, 2012


Andrea first came to see me back in October for her in-studio senior portraits. We were saving her outdoor session to get a little snow on the ground. We figured December, maybe January at the latest. Well it took quite a few reschedules to get a decent amount of snow to finally be able to finish her photos (weirdest winter ever!) But got it, we did! I met Andrea and her mom, Brenda, out in Middleville and we took a little walk down the picturesque Trail that winds along the Thornapple River. Even though I lived in Middleville for about a year and a few months, and I shot a wedding ceremony in that very same area a few years ago, I had never gone down the Trail. It was a perfect backdrop for some chilly senior portraits. While usually I enjoy lots of color, the muted backdrop paired with Andrea's black and white coat looked perfect. She's a gorgeous girl, and I'm glad we FINALLY got to work together again!

Congrats to Andrea on her senior year! She'll be headed off to college in the fall, and I wish her all the best in her future!





^There IS a little color after all!

^Such a cool spot!


^She's good at the serious look!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.