Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mark, Brooke, & Athena: A Happy Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

December 14, 2012


It looks like I'm a little behind on the blogging this week! I guess with Christmas, it's not too big of a deal. But I did want to make sure to get Mark, Brooke, and Athena's session in before the new year. Although Athena (a beautiful little girl who is even more pretty when she does smile) wasn't really thrilled about the photo session, we managed to do okay in the end. Brooke contacted me the week before the session and we set it up ahead of time to try to get it in before Christmas. We still didn't have any snow and it was mild for December but I think we did all right! I hope to see them all again soon!




^Mark was usually able to get Athena to smile!




^She's just a little shy.



^Such a cute couple.




^My favorite of them all, I think!


^Gorgeous. I hope I see these two again ;-)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.