Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kambri: A Maternity Session (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

June 4, 2013

Kambri and Felix are expecting a little girl. She's due in about a month and her name is Kaymara. They are both super excited and I was honored to take maternity photos on a gorgeous day at the East Paris Nature Park. Sunny and just the perfect temperature for us to walk around the park and get some super cute photos of Kambri and her baby belly, and a few of daddy Felix as well! Good luck on your delivery, Kambri! I hope I get to me little Kaymara soon!

^That is one pretty mama!




^Daddy gets in on the photos :)






^I loved this vantage point on the top of the hill!



^A cute outfit for Kaymara.

^I think this is one of my favorites of Kambri!



^Best wishes to the new happy family!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.