Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kelsey: Class of 2014 (Grand Rapids Senior Photographer)

August 30, 2013
 
It seems fitting that this post is going up on the first week of school! Seniors all around Michigan are starting school and getting ready for their last big year. I remember my senior year with lots of fond memories... it's all what you make of it!

Back to business! Kelsey is my only senior so far this year. It's never been one of my bigger markets, however I love to do them when I get them because kids these days really know what they are doing in front of the camera. Kelsey was no exception. She was a good sport with lots of cute and colorful outfits and the PERFECT serious face. That's hard to come by! Seriously though, her outfits, bright lipstick, and vogue-camera-working had me feeling like we were doing a for-real model shoot. Way to go, Kelsey!

Anyway, it was a pleasure working with Kelsey and her mom, Lisa, last Friday and hope to see you both again soon! Have a great senior year!



^Starting out with the serious face :)



^I think she and I both like this one a lot!



^Work it, girl!


^LOVE!


^It was a HOT day so I think this was a nice shot for her!





^Love your style, Kelsey!



^Super cute!




^Look at this girl, OMG! :)


^LOVE!


^She has a great attitude for photos! Haha.



^A great way to end it, great shoot, Kelsey!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.