Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Newborn Special

For all you mommies- and daddies-to-be!

As some of you have seen , I'm working on building my portfolio of newborn photography. I have recently worked with quite a few adorable baby boys and girls (brand new!) and would like to extend this offer to some of my parents-to-be for the late winter, spring and early summer of 2014. I'm offering some reduced-prices sitting/disc packages for newborn sessions for a limited time. All you have to do is contact me at jenna@jennarosephotography.com before New Year's and we'll get you on the books with these sale prices. Remember, this is a GREAT savings to help me build my portfolio and will only last for a short time. 
Here are your package options:

1. Sitting with option to purchase prints - $75

2. Sitting and disc with 15 high resolution images (your choice) - $200 plus tax

3. Sitting and disc with all high resolution images (usually 25-30 images) - $250 plus tax
I'm also including two "sale" maternity sessions with purchase of one of the above packages. Add $50 dollars to any of the packages above and you will get photographing AND hi-res digital prints added to your newborn disc.
^Clockwise from top left... Brielle from the Simply Newborn workshop, Oliver, Ava, and Owen (also from the workshop)
If you don't see something that works for your budget, PLEASE let me know and I will work with you! Just can't wait to play with all those adorable babies. Deposits are $50 to reserve your session and aren't due until after the holiday.
Some newborn photography information for you:
~It's best to try to do the photo shoot between 5 and 15 days of the baby's birth. They sleep the best in this period of time. We will schedule your session date somewhere within this limit and your due date, with alternate options in case baby comes late or early!
~Get ready to feed the baby before the session starts. You'll want to rock and calm the baby before we get ready to shoot, in hope that the little one wants to sleep for us.
~I have a great set up in my studio, however I am able to travel to your home in some cases to do the shoot if planned ahead of time.
~We are on baby's time, so these sessions can last 2 to 4 hours. But once baby decides to cooperate, it's great!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.