Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dooge Veneers Head Shots (Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer)

January 16, 2014

As many of you know, I also have a full time "other" job. While I still do photography here at Dooge Veneers, I usually focus on inventory image and architectural project mock-ups. However, this week, they had me bring in my "real" photography equipment to take corporate head shots for the whole staff. I'm always a little leery of doing this because a lot of the people I work with aren't big fans of photos. They were pretty good sports about it though, and now that I'm done shooting and editing all of these, I'm oddly proud of the photos we came out with. They aren't without some issues (after all, I do prefer more natural shots and more relaxed posing) but since the blog is slow this week, I thought I would share with my "other job" fans :)

And yes, that IS me and my husband in there :)






















Love the company I work for, these all are great people!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.