Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kai: Six Months (Grand Rapids Children Photographer)

February 14, 2014



Little Kai is a happy little baby. He's adorable too, and we bonded a little during his shoot. However, ever time me and his mom got him in front of the camera, all his cute little smiles went bye-bye. Silly Kai, you're supposed to SMILE for the camera! All our smiles and shaking of toys and such didn't do us much good. Luckily, babies like Kai are still cute no matter what they do, and we did manage to extract a few little smiles from him after awhile.

My favorite shots are him looking cute in his sharky outfit. He was a champ and only got sick of us a few different times. I had lots of fun with him and his mom, Janell. Check out my new friend below.


^So stinking cute!


^Mom caught a sharky baby.


^Working on his standing skills already.


^I don't know where this face came from, but I love it!


^Mom has a lot of cute hats for this little man!


^Getting a few more smiles, finally!


^Awww Kai, you were such a cute little guy!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.