Thursday, June 26, 2014

Warren Family (Mid Michigan Family Photographer)

June 13, 2014

Such a pleasure working with this awesome family. The kids purchased this session for mom, Linda, for a great Mother's Day gift, and it was lots of fun spending some time with them all! I know a lot of them from back when I was younger (the boys went to school with me and my sister, and Tom and Linda are friends with my parents), so it was nice to catch up a bit and meet Travis and Katherine's adorable kids. So cute! Even Linda and Tom's dog got in on the fun. Though the rain had been threatening, we were able to do almost everything outside and it was a perfect night for it!


^Katrina and Lee are still pretty much newlyweds :)



^Grandparents!!!


^A cute little family!


^My favorite!




^Grandpa and his grandkids on the tractor.

^The boys :)


^Lovely ladies.







^Linda cuddles her doggy. So cute!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.