Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Josh & Angie: Having a Baby! (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

August 8, 2014

Nothing is better while being pregnant than experiencing it with a good friend. Angie and I met our very first day at GVSU on the third floor room (#330, I believe) of the Kirkpatrick dorm. As she pointed out to me the other day, it was about 11 years ago now that we made our first few awkward introductions to each other. This has been one of my most enduring friendships since I moved away from home, and what's even more exciting, our daughters are going to grow up together now, as well.

Angie is currently at 30 weeks, and she and Josh have been waiting forever for their little lady! I'm so excited for both of them. They are going to be amazing parents for their baby.We did a quick maternity session not far from where both Angie and I (and her and Josh) first met, Grand Valley State University. They are just such a great couple. Soon to be trio... I can't wait to meet this little girl... only a few more weeks!


^A little 'golden hour' light never hurt anybody ;)




^A couple of my favorites.

^Another fave of mine.

^Little baby's shoes!





^He is already a really proud daddy.







^Had to include one bonus photo. Me at 20 weeks and Ange at 30 weeks. Baby belly buddies ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.