Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Jenna - Class of 2016 (Grand Rapids Senior Photography)

July 17, 2015


My first 2016 senior! Jenna has been in a wedding of mine, and I've done photos for her family for quite a few years now. She's grown up so much, and though I don't see her often, it was a pleasure to work on her senior photos for her recently. Jenna will be a senior when school starts up again and she's also a member of the soccer team (as you can see in a few of these shots). We wish her a great year to finish up high school and best wishes for the future as well! Now, on to the photos!




^Loving this new location (shhhh, I'll never tell ;) )





^Gotta love the birches.


^A spot Jenna and her mom found. I don't think we were supposed to be there, but we were quick ;)




^Outfit change. Love it!





^Barefoot soccer player :)


^Congrats, Jenna!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.