Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mack: 3 years old (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

December 18, 2015



Mack has been getting his photos taken by me since before he was born! He's three years old now, and though it took me awhile to get this posted, I'm sharing his cuteness on the blog today as my first post of 2016! He was a little shy at first, but get him talking about his daddy and Paw Patrol and it wasn't so hard. My daughter was there for the session too, so she helped make him smile a few times, even if we did have to keep chasing her around between shots. Looking good, Mack!


^Very proper :)


^Gotta do a little couch jumping when in the studio ;)


^Everybody loves this bike!!!

^Mommy had to get in for a shot!

^Mack is an "almost Christmas" baby so here's a bit of decor to celebrate that!







^And a quick shot with Julie, just because!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.