Thursday, April 7, 2016

Richie & Kelly: And Baby Makes Three! (Kalamazoo Maternity Photographer)

March 26, 2016

These two parents-to-be are so excited to meet their little girl! I know that Richie and Kelly have been waiting a long time for this very special bundle of joy, and she's less than two months from being right here in the world with them. Kelly is going to be a great, attentive and caring mom, and I'm sure Richie will be putting his protective daddy face on.

I can't tell you guys how excited I am for you! And I can't wait to meet your little miss in the near future!!! Congrats and enjoy the rest of the wonderful time that is pregnancy (I say with just a bit of sarcasm ;)



^They can't get enough of this little baby already!

^I'd venture to say that Kelly is HAPPY!




^Their little sunshine!



^A cute diptych of the parents-to-be!



^Though Kelly's face is a little bit hidden, I think I love this photo most because of how happy Richie is. LOVE.





^Random goose :D

^Kelly braved the chilly temps to satisfy my needs of springy photos.



^A couple flowers for baby.





^L. O. V. E.


^Perfect placement ;)





^AMEN!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.