Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Nick & Kelsey: A Beautiful Lakeside Wedding (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

August 13, 2016



Sometimes, no matter how hard the world tries to get you down, it just cannot succeed. This was the case with Nick and Kelsey's wedding at the Bay Pointe Inn this past August. First of all, there was a huge storm the night before which knocked out the power to the Inn until noon the next day... the day of their wedding! Kelsey gave me a call at 9am to let me know, and she sounded so relaxed as we figured out our best course of action.

Despite that and a late start to photos, we made up so much time (and got so MANY amazing shots!) and everything just moved on smoothly from there. All weddings have a snag or two, but this couple and their friends and family were so awesome and easy-going, everything went off without a hitch. The weather was gorgeous, the ceremony was beautiful and heartfelt, and the details... well you'll just have to see for yourself below. I'll just say I couldn't get enough of all them. And the cake table... I'll stop, I'll stop ;)

Anyway, this has to have been one of my favorite weddings this year for sure, so I'm excited to share. I couldn't have imagined the day any better than it was! And Kelsey and Nick were pretty perfect as well. Their love for one another was evident in every aspect of their big day together, and I know they have a great life ahead of them!

Enjoy!

Hair: Erica Straayer
Dress designer: Alred Angelo
Dress shop (bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses): Renee Austin Weddings, Grand Rapids, MI
Tuxes: Men's Warehouse
Ceremony & Reception: Bay Pointe Inn, Shelbyville, MI
Flowers: Christine's Flowers
DJ: Matt with Moments in Time, Grand Rapids, MI

























































































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.