Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Marina: One Year Old! (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

March 31, 2017



After three whole months of NOTHING, I'm finally back! I have done a bit of photographing since my maternity leave was over, but I'm really starting to get back into it. I've got lots scheduled so I can't wait to share more with you. To start, the lovely Marina is here to share her first birthday.

Marina is a girl after my own heart. Just like my Julie (who just happens to be her cousin!), she doesn't have a lot of hair yet, but as we all know, bald is beautiful, especially when it comes to adorable little baby girls. She'll be turning "one" in a couple weeks and her mom, Beth, brought her to see me document her cuteness and her cake smash. She make quick work of that birthday cake! Good work, little lady.

^She wasn't too into the crown!


^Sitting pretty!


^I love her big, beautiful eyes!




^Trying that crown again... ;)




^Happy baby!



^Time for a bit of cake!


^They always love the frosting...




^Now we're getting into it!




^Not afraid to get messy!



^Complete cake annihilation!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.