Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Lewis Family Adds a New Member (Grand Rapids Family & Maternity Photographer)

April 22, 2017



It's so cool that both of my friends that were pregnant at the same time as I was with Julie are (or were!) pregnant again when I just had Laina! Kristin was the first of us to give birth to her daughter, Olivia, and this time she'll be the last of us with her new little boy on the way, but either way, I am so excited for her and their family! I did a fun family/maternity session for the Lewis's a few weeks back and I'm finally ready to post them.

I loved the color combination that Kristin picked out for their outfits. So springy and coordinated. Little Livvy was a great little model and Declan had fun, especially when he got to climb the ladder outside at the end! I can't wait to meet your new little guy, either at the end of this month or in June. Congratulations!

^Family of FIVE!


^So happy!

^My favorite of you, friend!



^Finally not the littlest anymore ;)

^She'll still be the baby girl though!



^The "boys" haha!

^Ewwwww...



^Dad and his first boy.



^And his little girl.


^Excited to be a big sister.


^All the kids with Mom.


^Time for some fun outdoor shots.




^One big happy family.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.