Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Becca: Class of 2018 (Grand Rapids Senior Photographer)

September 1, 2017



We were able to sneak in another senior last minute at the start of September! Becca came to her session solo, but she was well prepared. She was all about trying for the interesting shots in the interesting spots. I even decided to dub our session's theme "Adventurous" because of all the climbing and "breaking in" we did. My sister was out of town and her condo is awesome with a whole wall of windows so while we were in her neighborhood, we snuck into her condo and took a few shots. Worth it!

We even scaled the fence outside her building to get a couple shots by the murals painted on the other side. Gotta say, I appreciate a girl who doesn't mind working to get the good shot. Becca was awesome and I wish her the very best of luck in her last year of high school!

And to be honest, I had a key to my sister's place ;)



^This is where the climbing started!



^Beautiful eyes!




^Avoiding the poison ivy for this shot!


^Loved this faded door. One shot did the job.


^You are beautiful, Becca!




^We couldn't get into my studio for this but I think we did okay either way!



^Thanks, well timed breeze!



^Couldn't get enough of this shot, can you tell?




^This is after we went up to my sister's condo.


^Balcony shot!





^What a fun shoot!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.