Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Jordan & Calli: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

July 24, 2019



You will be seeing quite a few engagement sessions in the coming weeks. I've got a new project in the works and this is the start of it! I met this couple at one of the spots I just shot, but we were able to make it their own. It's fun trying to focus on what works for each individual couple and I'm hoping to be doing more and more of this with the project!

Calli and Jordan have been together for a long time and they are finally getting ready to tie the knot next year! It was great meeting and working with them on such a beautiful night. Hopefully we'll see more of then in the future ;)



^Ahhhhh, golden hour :)










^We were done with the session when I saw this patch of wildflowers. YUP!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.