Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Jon & Jessica: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

August 8, 2019



Let's talk about Jon and Jessica! Meeting them for the first time for there session was wonderful. These two are amazing people. So kind and very much in love. Jessica just glows right there next to Jon and the way he looks at her is so sweet. It's a perfect match despite the road that brought the two of them together! They are finally making it official and I couldn't be more thrilled that they want me there to capture their wedding day.

But I digress! Let's talk about their awesome engagement session! Jessica and Jon were very good at following direction, which is impressive since sometimes when I get especially excited, I'm not that great at giving it. And I was definitely excited during the shoot. This was my first chance to photograph at the Vintage Rose Barn, which is such a perfect venue. Let me tell you, when someone who does photography designs a wedding space, they do it RIGHT! Beth, the owner, certainly did. It's beautiful, and not only that, but the place inspired Jon and Jessica so much that they even chose to book their wedding there. I'm NOT sorry that I get to go back. It's absolutely stunning. SWOON!

Anyway, now that we have met each other, it reminds me that sometimes, when a couple's wedding is still almost a year away, it makes me sad because I totally just want to hang out with these people all the time! Call me, guys ;)


^Stunning from the start!


























My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.