Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Josh & Julia: Engaged (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 9, 2019



I met Josh and Julie on a beautiful fall day about a month ago. These two were lots of fun to work with, even though they warned me that they don't do a lot of photos. Hey, that's okay! It's my job to make you guys look good! And it wasn't hard at all. These two are in love :) We started off chatting for a bit (and drinking some coffee since we were hanging out at Outside Coffee in GR, anyway!) and then got busy with the photography business Lighthearted and fun sessions are my goal and this one certainly was just that.

I hope to get to work with these two again soon, even though they recently moved to the other side of the state. Making connections with great couples like this is definitely an added bonus to my job ;)




^Chillin'


^By the fire...







^So cute!!!

^Changing outfits in Woosah (very cool shop, you should check it out!)




^So happy together!







My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.