Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Zach & Aly: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

February 7, 2020



I'm convinced it's just some weird twist of fate, but the day I had two engagement sessions scheduled at Fredrick Meijer Gardens, it was not only gorgeous outside (sunny but COLD!) but also we actually had snow on the ground. That was great as while we wanted to shoot Aly and Zach's photos in the greenhouse, we also were hoping to get some winter shots as well. Wish, granted!

These two are super cute together, and I'm more than thrilled to be getting to photograph their wedding in October. It was great getting to know the two of them a bit more and to enjoy some time at the Gardens at the same time. Looking forward to seeing the two of you again soon!




^Awww, get out of here, you guys ;)










^The greenhouse definitely made me READY for spring :D


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.