Wednesday, July 8, 2020

GLAM: Mother and Daughter Session (Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer)

June 28, 2020



Christie is a member of my ELITE membership program through Silhouette Boudoir, and she mentioned doing a mother/daughter session awhile back. I'm glad we finally were able to make it happen! I say this all the time but it's so true; GLAM sessions are so much fun! You get a little confidence boost while you get your hair and makeup done (kudos to Jenna at About Face of Grand Rapids for this one!), and then get to dress up and feel awesome while I photograph. Christie's daughter, Kaleigh was a great addition to this GLAM session and she and her mom were amazing subjects. She even helped me figure out our final set, so thanks Kaleigh!

If you are interested in setting up a GLAM session, contact me! It's so much fun, either by yourself, with your family or even your closest friends. www.jennarosephotography.com



^Every mom/daughter session needs a few snuggles!










^One of my faves!







^Awwwww!




^LOVE!





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.