Friday, November 13, 2020

Fall Mini Sessions - Peter & Diane

October 11, 2020

Last but not least, meet Peter and Diane, the owners of the Garden View Barn! They are located not far from my house, and I'd driven past their property for quite a few years, always admiring the garden they had out in front of their home. Just two years ago, they decided to give weddings a try, and this summer when I drove past and realized what was going on, I couldn't wait to see more! I'm so glad I connected with Diane and checked out their venue as it's absolutely beautiful and so well kept up. Truly a gorgeous place and I hope to get a chance to shoot a wedding there soon. For now, I'm more than happy to settle for the sessions I've gotten do to thus far. Thank you both for your great work!

^What a beautiful view!


^They got married here twelve years ago :D



^Love how he looks at her!!!


^Thank you both for sharing your beautiful place with others!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.