Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Aiden: Brand New (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

 January 24, 2021



The last eight years have been awesome, watching this little family grow. Little Aleya was one of my subjects when she was a tiny one, and now, I have the opportunity to meet the newest addition to the family, a cute little guy named Aiden. He is a huge blessing during a crazy time, and a precious one at that!

We chose to do a home session for little Aiden's first shoot. He was full of smiles for me at the start. I think he was done with the shoot before we were, but we got some cute ones of the little guy. Throughout the whole session, big sister Aleya was filling me in on all the details of life with a little brother, and I think she's definitely got the chops to be an awesome big sister! 

It was lots of fun to be one of the first of our coworkers to meet little Aiden (mom Cheryl and I have worked together for years!), and hopefully we can see even more of his adorable face when the pandemic is over. Welcome to the world. little guy!

Look at that little grin!




She loves him!



Happy family!



Snuggles :D





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.