Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The Johnson Family (West Michigan Family Photographer)

August 12, 2021

Another of my awesome coworkers decided she needed some family photos this summer as well. Anita's kids are all grown up and out in the world these days, so as all parents of graduated teenagers know, it's not very easy to get the family all in one place on just a regular afternoon. But the one day they were all in town AND I was available, we were able to make it happen! I did Andie's senior photos a few years ago, and it was great to meet the rest of the family as well. They picked a great spot at Egypt Valley Country Club for their portraits and it was also exciting as I got to meet their two dachshund puppies! Awwww, check 'em out at the bottom!



Mama's girl :)



The kiddos.






Getting the pups in on the photos!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.