Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Ross & Betsy: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

July 26, 2022




Ross and Betsy met up with me at one of my favorite, sneak locations that looks absolutely fabulous during golden hour! They picked a great day as well because we did their session just after one of the heat waves broke! Phew, lucky us!

It was nice to finally meet these two. They'll be getting married next August, so you will definitely be seeing them again! We wandered around the spots I was familiar with and trekked through to find a few that were new to me, and it was great to get a chance to chat with the two of them. We'll see you guys again soon!




Too cute, you two!



Look at that sunshine!





Something funny...








Love seeing couple interactions between shots!



What a beautiful night!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.