Tuesday, June 13, 2023

The Trimpe Family (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

May 22, 2023




It is so wonderful getting to watch my wedding couples grow their families. You've seen Wes and Carrie tons of times in the past, from their wedding as well as those of Carrie's siblings, and more recently, maternity, newborn and family photos since little Olivia joined the crew! And now, they are about to welcome another smiling face to the family later on this year.

Since Olivia is still so young (ALMOST 2!), I brought my daughters to the mini session to make sure that I had someone to help keep her busy and make her smile for the full family photos. My youngest, Laina, LOVES little kids and she and Julie had fun showing Olivia all their big kid tricks, like blowing dandelion fluff and picking flowers. You know, important girl stuff! Olivia has a mind of her own too, so she kept us on our toes here and there, but it was a lot of fun getting shots of her, Mom, Dad and the new baby, who was kicking just when we needed it!

Congrats on becoming a big sister, Olivia. I can't wait to meet your new baby!!!

This precious little family!



Can't wait for #2!


She loves the dandelion fluff!



Feeling the kicks!





So happy!





Mama and her little lady




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.