Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Hocking Hills & Blackrock Summit (Fine Art Photographer)

April 2024

It's been a slow start to the year, but things are about to pick up speed again very soon! In the meantime, I made the most of spring break by spending quality time with my family and our close friends, exploring a few new places together.

I also treated myself to a new 24-70mm Nikkor lens for my zii6 (you are welcome, 2024 clients!), and I couldn't wait to put it to use during our outings. I captured a variety of shots, and I'm excited to share some of them here with you before driving back into wedding season (only 16 more days to go!).


Hocking Hills State Park, Ohio







This cool rock formation created a whirlpool in the river!

Gorgeous lighting as we walked by this spot!




Grand Caverns, Grottoes, Virginia







Blackrock Summit, Grottoes, Virginia






My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.