Monday, May 6, 2024

Sneak Peek: David & Kim

May 4, 2024

While I typically stick closer to home for wedding gigs, occasionally, I venture a bit further afield. And let me tell you, when I do, it's always a treat. This past weekend, I had the honor of not only attending but also photographing Kim and David's wedding extravaganza in the vibrant city of Chicago. Despite a brief, unexpected storm that added a touch of drama between the ceremony and reception, the day was nothing short of breathtaking. Honestly, I wish I could share all the incredible moments captured through my lens right now, but there's just so much to sift through! So, until I can sort through this treasure trove of images, here's a sneak peek to tide you over. Trust me, the wait will be worth it!














My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.