Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Josh & Julie's Fun Photo Shoot

August 3, 2009

One of my favorite photo friends sent me a message and asked if I could do him a little favor. He and his lovely lady needed some photos taken. Why? Oh, one of those 'just because' type of things (and it was her b-day present to him! what a great idea!). So OF COURSE I agreed. Josh has been my long-running friend and assistant, so I couldn't say no.

I met him and Julie down in Three Rivers (for all you people out there who've never heard of it before, its about a half hour south of Kalamazoo). We spent pretty much the whole time in a little park over the river, but we got a ton of great photos.

Honestly, I hadn't realized how starved for photographing I've been. With the long stretch of June and early July weddings, I'd been taking a break, but it was GREAT to get back into it, so here's a big thank you to Josh and Julie for getting me back on my game. Which is a really good thing because I have a huge August ahead of me...

































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.