Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shawn's Senior Photos

August 18, 2009

It took about two months (no, NOT kidding) but it seems summer finally showed up. I'm referring to the heat of course! AND humidity... two parts that I don't desperately need to feel completed during June, July, and August. But we got, either way. Luckily, the heat kept itself to a decent level and the humidity took a couple days off just in time for Shawn's senior photos! Perfect timing to have the perfect day.

Earlier this summer, I meat Shawn and his family while photographing his brother, Chris's wedding. They were great people to work with so of course I didn't mind doing some photos for them when his mother called me up and set up a date for us all to get together. Perfect timing too, because the wedding crunch starts this weekend!

Shawn was very obliging and climbed all over his uncle's property to get good shots for me. This was a short shoot, but I really like a lot of the photos we got. Congrats on being a senior, Shawn, and I hope you like your photos!

































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.