Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sean & Susan's Wedding

August 29, 2009

I knew it was going to happen someday. I just hoped it would be a long time from now! I got caught in my first rained-out wedding. But you know, it really wasn't rained out exactly... The church Sean and Susan chose to get married in was the beautiful Trinity United Methodist Church in downtown Grand Rapids. And though we couldn't take any photos outside (aside from a couple of Sean right as it started to rain), we had more than enough nice locations to work with inside, so what do I really have to complain about?

This was my second wedding with Jess Furrow. We had a lot of time constraints but not a lack of good subjects, angels or locations! With the beautiful church, beautiful bride (Susan does a bit of modeling, and you can tell she knows what she's doing!), and beautiful reception at the Amway Grand Plaza, we got a good shot or two. And on a side note, I fell in LOVE with Susan's dress and the flowers. They were beautiful, take a look!

Though they didn't have a long reception (no dancing, just dinner), there were still lots of photos to take because a lot of Susan's family came in all the way from India to be a the wedding. It was a beautiful night!








































































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.