Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween Party

October 30, 2009

For the third year in a row, my roommate Kristin and I had a Halloween party. Although they aren't always SUPER exciting, the guests always make a great effort and do a great job with the costumes. Honoring that, we always set up a photo "studio" to get some serious photos of the lovely job everyone does in dressing up. Take a look at some of our costumes from this year's party!

Dan and Donna Kendall (Kristin's mom and stepdad) are a wicked pair!


Myself as a Southern Belle (from Tennessee of COURSE!)


Here's my dear friend, Alan Gedney, who's costume (McReady from "The Thing") was slightly ruined by his props being left in his car on the way to the party. We know it would have been great, Alan!


Thome always has a great costume! This is the second time I've photographed her in the cape!


This year's movie choice for my roommate, Kristin Oole, was "Star Trek" so here she is as Uhura.


Kristin and her baby, Max (who gets FAR too excited for pictures...)


A little Star Wars action: my friend and assistant Josh Harrison and his girlfriend, Julie DeBoer as a Sith Lord and Ventress




Jeremy and Kristin Huyck make a mismatched couple, don't they?


My good friend, Angie Moe, is a beautiful zombie bride!


I love it when someone takes the costume seriously! Josh Moe is a very convincing zombie!


...and because boys will be boys, especially when there are lightsabers involved... Josh and Brian (as Rorschach from "The Watchmen") duke it out in the photo studio

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.