Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Designs for 2010

Hello everyone! I was excited yesterday because I took some time to redesign all of my JRPhoto logos and headlines. There are new price sheets (and packages!), business cards, watermarks, a new graphic, and even a brand new "slogan" that I found hiding in my very own artist statement! I recently redesigned my website so this kind of goes along with all of that.

Below I am posting my new business cards to give you a taste of what I was up to. My new "colors" are going to be the pale green and a little splash of my traditional red. I know most of you aren't too terribly interested in all of that, but it's kind of fun to get things ready for the new year. I guess I'm ready for the next photo season after all!

The first is the front of the card, the second is the back. Enjoy!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.