Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chad & Amanda: An Engagement

July 31, 2010

Chad and Amanda were looking for a smalltown feel for their engagement photos. I suggested Rockford. The downtown area has an old-fashioned feel and is situated on the dam just over the Rogue River. These guys saw some photos I did in Rockford last year and were sold. Drove up 2 hours just to do their photos there!

We took tons of photos, and these two were great to work with! Very easy-going and although they probably wouldn't say it, they had a knack to having their photo taken. We wandered around the dam, when through the side streets and back paths we found along the way, and ended up at the Custard by the Dam, where we each got a cone. It was tricky snapping photos while holding a quickly melting ice cream cone, but we got it done!

I'm already excited for Amanda and Chad's wedding next August. Their date is set for a year from this Friday (August 6, 2011) so see me again in about a year for more from these fun pair. And hopefully we've convinced them to do some sweet trash the dress photos in Chad's shop, where they do some classic car restoration. I'm hoping they still plan on that one, I'm in!





^I said "big cheesey smiles" but they gave me great ones instead. Love these two already!






^A view of the Rockford dam over the Rogue River.

^Knew I'd like this one right away.



^Time for an outfit change (thanks to the restroom at Dam Dogs :)



^This one is so cute :)


^We found this "Save the Date" in chalk, so we had to make use of it!






^Ice cream always brings out a little silliness!


^Mmmmmm, melty goodness!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.