Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Favorites: Claire Grimm

From June 5, 2010

I've asked a few of my brides to tell me of their favorite wedding images from this year. The lovely Claire Grimm has sent me her very favorite photos to post for you! This feel especially appropriate as today is Veteran's Day and Claire's husband, Jake, is currently away on deployment. A tough way to spend your first year of marriage, but one that is nothing short of amazingly honorable. Thank you, Jake, for making this country safe for us, and thank you, Claire, for standing so proudly behind your husband!

^The boys looking very manly with their Nerf rifles... soon chaos shall ensue...

^Jake waits patiently on his bride to sneak up behind him and reveal her
beautiful self to him for the very first time...

^Claire's very favorite image! I like her choice of non-traditional posing...
way to be Claire!

And just to be fair, I'd love to give a quick shout out to a few more of my former grooms for their service to this country and it's people. If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry, let me know and I'll post one of you as well! Thanks again.

Brad (and Stacy) Carlstrom

Daniel (and Jilleen) Charette

Terry (and Cindy) Rabideau
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.