Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcoming in 2011

New Designs!

Just in time for engagement season, I've got some new stuff to show you! Nothing new photographically (don't you LOVE winter... *rolls eyes*) but there are some new designs I am excited to show off. Usually around this time of year, I get all anxious to re-brand Jenna Rose Photography. Today, it was done! I'd like to present to you my brand new business cards for 2011, featuring the BEATUFIUL Mrs. Shannon Considine and her fabulous husband, Billy Considine. This is the first time in ages that I've featured photos at the main focus of the cards, what do you guys think?

Front:

Back:

































Also, I've reworked my homepage, featuring a more elegant yet still playful logo as you saw in my business cards. I can't wait for wedding season to start, so obviously I just can't get enough of making Jenna Rose Photography brand new and exciting for all the new brides and grooms out there. If you want to see the new version of my site, click here!

It's been a great year and I'm hoping for another amazing one in 2011! Thanks to all the brides who have already chosen me, and if you haven't yet... I've got a great special with free sessions for all my 2011 couples!

Happy Holidays!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.