Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wedding Videos

New from JRPhoto

Some of you may have seen yours already but I've finally completed the videos for all my weddings this year. This is a new item I am offering starting in 2010, and although they are still your still images, the mix of the animated view is so much more fun than your standard slideshow!

Find the photo of the couple who's wedding you'd like to see, and click it to see each of their videos!












For all of you out there who would like to purchase their animated video DVDs, contact me today!
DVD with standard case (jewel case with personalized cover): $20
DVD with enhanced case (matte finish magnetic close case with photo cover): $55

Thank you to all my brides and grooms for an amazing 2010. You all were wonderful and I loved working with you all. Here's to 2011!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.