Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lexie at the Azalea Gardens (Florida Pet Photography)

April 1, 2012



My amazing friend, Jessica, lives in Florida. It's nice to have a friend who lives in a tropical climate to get to visit once or twice a year. But I miss her. Very much. We used to do all sorts of fun things together, and now it can only happen a couple times a year. When I do get to see her, we have a good time, although there are tons of photos to be done in the process. This year, it was her two nieces and her nephew, and her sister's wedding. So on my last night visiting, we headed out to the gorgeous Kraft Azalea Gardens in Winter Park to watch the sunset and take some snaps of Ica and her puppy Lexie. I'll miss you two, but I'm sure I'll see you the next time it gets too cold for me in Michigan... or until I miss you too much and just come down again!



^My very favorite!!!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.