Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Avery: 1 year old (Grand Rapids Childrens Photographer)

November 9, 2012

It's not very often that I get to photograph a one-year-old and give them a tasty cupcake on their ACTUAL birthday. In fact, I think Avery is the very first one to give me this priviledge. Angela, her mom, and Avery have been up in Michigan (they live in North Carolina) for a few weeks since Avery's dad, Cody, has been deployed with the Marines. They were friends of mine from back in high school, and I loved getting to see little Avery for the second time this year - she first visited in January for her two month photos. She actually had some smiles for me this time around! Thank you little lady. She was then rewarded with a yummy cupcake to smash!

Avery is getting to the walking business and was a busy bee getting around the studio. She's such a happy little thing, and I hope I get to see her again very soon! Thanks for visiting me, ladies, and congrats on your big birthday, Miss Avery!


^Look at the HAPPY smile!


^She poses too!



^Praticing her standing techniques.




^Love this one!




^Yeah, that's good stuff!



^You're welcome, little lady ;-)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.