Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wes & Carrie: A Winter Engagement Session (Grand Rapids Wedding Photography)

February 10, 2013



Though the weather was threatening rain, I made it to my second session on Sunday with Wes and Carrie. They did their engagement session with me back in the summer, but they also wanted a few snowy shots to go along with the warm and sunny ones. We met at Calvin College (this was my first time shooting there) and found a spot to start. We wandered around for a bit, I fell in the snow, and it did start raining, but we managed to get a very nice wintery session of the two of them. I love working with these two, and can't wait for their wedding in August!



^Smooching on the bridge!




^These two are so much fun to work with! And I love Carrie's hair!


^Probably my favorite from the whole shoot.



^Hanging out behind the ice wall.



^Blowing snow right back in your face... oops!


^Another fave! Such a cute pair.



^Trying to stay snuggley warm.




^Very cute and candid. :)





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.