Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mister Mason: 7 months old (Grand Rapids Childrens Photographer)

March 22, 2013

This little man is one of my little cutie's that I can kind of claim as sort of my own... yeah, just sort of, but his mom and dad are one of my first wedding clients AND I'm "marrying into the family". Mike's best man in our wedding, his best friend, Jason, is little Mason's dad. I love visiting Mason and his big brother, Logan, as well as mom, Erika, whenever Mike and I got over to their house. Mason loves to snuggle and I'm always obliged to do just that with him on our visits. He's my little "boyfriend"!

He was such a good little guy for our photo session! He's such a BIG boy! And so sweet and smiley too. He even did a little standing up all by himself (however Mom had to be ready to catch him when he finally tipped over!). He let us put him in all sorts of places and outfits, and really didn't get too mad at us until we were just about done. Thanks Mason!


^Look at that face! Isn't he so adorable!?!?



^He's so happy to be scooting!




^He loves his Mama.


^My absolute FAVORITE shot from our session. He looks so innocent... or scheming... :-)



^Wearing his overalls, just like his Grandpa.

^Standing up all on his own!


^Playing with his mirror-friend!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.