Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jennie (Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer)

March 23, 2013

Jennie is one of my most frequent clients (as well as a good friend as well!). I did her maternity photos when she was pregnant with her son, as well as her wedding and tons of photos of her two adorable kids. We even did a Trash the Dress session last fall when they moved back to Michigan from Florida. Knowing how much she LOVES photos, I suggested the boudoir marathon to her. She was a little skeptical at first of course, but I knew she's love it if she tried it. She has the most infectious smile and she's so boisterous and fun, I knew this would be right up her alley. Her concern was that she isn't the cookie-cutter model size. My response?!? No one is! At least not most of the people I shoot and that makes it that much more fun! My goal as a boudoir photographer is to make all women feel gorgeous, and based on Jennie's response when she finally got to see hers... mission accomplished! She's planning on giving these photos in an album to her husband for a gift this summer. I'm pretty sure he's going to LOVE it!

P.S. Your photos were so much fun Jennie... and your "make-over" was gorgeous!
Make-up and Hair by Gentry Peterson.

^For her hubby, his favorite college team, the Florida State Seminoles. This jersey is another gift... Shhhhhh!















My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.