Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Nate & Kalynn: Engaged (Mid Michigan Wedding Photographer)

July 17, 2013



On a week like last week, evening sessions are the best. Even though it was still up in the 90s when we started, there was much more shade and coolers spots for us to hang out. Regardless, Nate and Kalynn were great sports and we had a blast shooting their engagement session. These two are adorable together, and were very cheerful and up for whatever. For that reason (and maybe partially because I haven't done an engagement session in months and I missed it!), I was giddy and having a blast myself. It's good to get back to doing a more relaxed session, especially with such a good-looking couple.

Kalynn and I went to school together. I also did a session with her sisters and niece last year as a Mother's Day gift for their mom. It's always a fun working with someone you know, as I always say ;) As for the wedding, Nate and Kalynn are still working on the final details for their big day, but I'm definitely hoping to be involved! In the meantime, enjoy these photos of Nate and Kalynn and wish them congrats on their engagement!





^Yeah, they're cute!




^This was a cool spot. Using the leaves to my advantage.




^One of my favorites! I also got a new set of actions for editing so you will see I played around with those a lot ;)




^Awesome!



^This cool little garden was by Nate's grandparent's house. Quite a few family members live on the 100 acre property.




^Another favorite.







^Nate's other love, his motorcycle!




^Here's me messing with the focus for artsy effect ;)









^Way to beat the heat, guys! What a fun session.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.