Monday, July 15, 2013

Sneak Peek: Tom & Michelle

July 12, 2013

I love doing sneak peeks. It's so fun to give a quick preview of what I was up to the previous weekend. This was the third in my first long stretch of weddings in the summer, only one more to go. I have to say, this was probably the most unique and entertaining wedding I've been to in awhile. I'll leave you pondering that until my full post in a few weeks. I will say that Tom and Michelle (and all of their friends) really know how to throw a party! I hope the two lovebirds, who are enjoying their honeymoon in Disney World, get to see this sneak! Enjoy!

^Top hat and tiara... definitely a fairytale wedding!

^The 'Dapper Bastards' (love it!)

^The 'Classy Bitches' (who chose their name first, just to be clear ;)


^Awesome couple, can't wait to show you more!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.