Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Justin & Devin: Engaged (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

July 29, 2013

Justin and Devin are getting married in less than two weeks, but they wanted to get together for a quick session in order to have a more urban feel in photos than the ones they had done a few years back when they first got engaged. I was happy to oblige, since I love to photograph my couples before the wedding. These two are lots of fun, and we had a good time wandering around downtown Grand Rapids to get some urban backdrops. We also wandered by a few of the hotspot GR bars, since Justin is a craft beer fan. Seemed fitting to me! Anyway, you'll be seeing the two of them again very soon, so keep an eye out for their wedding sneak preview, probably two weeks from today!



^Totally loving their outfits' color combo.



^One of my favorite spots in GR lately... and their stop for dinner after our shoot.




^Her ring is an aquamarine! Cool!







^An especially good brick wall :)



^I gave them a dipping lesson, and they passed with flying colors.






^Enjoy your Hopcat dinner, you two! See you at the wedding!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.