Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lauren & Kyle: Engaged (Tampa Area Wedding Photographer)

February 22, 2014



So I FINALLY got to photograph my first engagement session for the year... guess where I got to do it? :)

I've been fortunate enough to get to do a session down in the Sunshine State every so often. With a winter like this, it was even more of a pleasure to plan Lauren and Kyle's engagement shoot in the Tampa area. We met up in a park in Tarpon Springs. I was thrilled to finally meet Kyle (I've heard many good things!) and finally see Lauren again. She and Kyle are in the Navy and though she and I were pals from way back in grade school, she's been off traveling, so it's been awhile. My husband tagged along for the session, and we all had a good time chatting and doing a bit of reminiscing (well, at least Lauren and I did!) and generally having a good time.

Though when we started, it was super foggy and muggy, the fog burned off and we ended up with some gorgeous blue skies just in time for our beach photos. I have lots of favorites! I even got to get in the Gulf for a bit, which is a vast improvement to the Great Lakes right now. These two are a cute couple and I'm even more excited for their wedding in August than I was before. Congrats, you two, and thanks for helping me get that semi-tropical mini-vacation this year!



^I love the look of Spanish moss!



^You guys are perfect!

^This may be my favorite set!


^This what the Gulf looked like when we were heading toward the beach... it was even foggier when we started!


^Kyle often gives Lauren little flowers. Too cute!



^Or maybe THIS is my favorite set!




 


^Perfect colors for the beach... and for the sun to come out!







^Awesome! What a great way to start out the year's engagement sessions!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.