Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baby Allison: Newborn (Mid Michigan Children's Photographer)

May 9, 2014



Oh babies! I love their little faces and feeties and fingers... so adorable! It's been a bit since I've done a newborn and I had a few cute ideas for little Allison in mind, we just had to wait for her to arrive! We pushed back her session about four times because first we thought she'd be early, then on time, but sure enough, she told us what was what and decided to be a little late! But she's just on time in God's eyes and she is PERFECT! Though it took her a bit too get to sleep (a couple feedings and one time of having to spit out the fuzzies from one of my blankets), once she did, she was out like a light. What an angel!

Her friends, big brother, Owen, and her kitties were around for most of the shoot but they were pretty good and let us get lots of photos of little sister. I made sure to include Owen and the kitties a little too, of course! Owen is growing up so big, he's adorable, just like he was back when he turned "1", although he's much busier now! I had fun seeing Walt and Melanie again and meeting the new addition to their family. Can't wait to see this little one grow, too!

^So snuggly!


^She didn't even mind all the bow changes and position changes. LOVE HER!

^The one on the bottom is one of my favorites!



^Flowers from a friend for her arrival.

^Kisses from her big brother... she STILL didn't wake up!

^These two were all over me!


^He's such a doll!

^He loved my beanbag "fort". It's popular for the kids ;)




^These two have to be some of the best .The perfect little stretch!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.